Healthynetwork live 2020
Presented by MeetingHealthy
The Hotel At Midtown, Chicago, IL. February 6-8th, 2020
THE HOTEL AT MIDTOWN CHICAGO, IL
Thank you to our sponsors for recognizing the value of creating connections and delivering wellness. Your support inspires us and fuels innovations that will change the way events are delivered.
The “WOW” sponsorship. Thank you for your support!
The “building the strength” sponsorship – AKA – We could not do it without you!
sit-up supporting partners
The “core supporters” for making a difference in the HWF experience.
Join us and discover best practices for meeting healthy!
The practice of living well is a growing priority for everyone on this planet and will only continue to grow. At MeetingHealthy, we believe it is more than a trend. It is a way of life. The meetings & events industry is ever evolving and adapting on how to deliver healthy experiences. Meeting professionals are more interested than ever in incorporating healthy options such as nutrition, yoga, fitness, corporate social responsibility, ergonomics and other wellness options attendees and tired business travelers.
The Health and Wellness Forum is the premier education event on health & wellness in the meetings & events industry. HWF offers industry expert education, networking fun and experiential learning during this two day event.
This successful grass roots event provides event planners, association executives, and meeting professionals essential education on how to give meetings & events a wellness makeover.
Attendees learn firsthand how their meetings and facilities can be transformed with health and wellness options. At HWF, you will learn how to make wellness a top priority in meeting design.
Learner outcomes include:
- Discovering the “why” of wellness and how it will impact the future
- Gaining buy-in to change the design of your meetings
- Learning how to negotiate a healthy meeting contract
- Designing a healthy meeting requires thoughtful and purposeful thinking
- Communicating with your attendee on how to get the most of our their experience
- Selling the new model to your sponsors and exhibitors
- Communicating with your suppliers and getting what you need to make the meeting healthy
And much more…